Peanut Butter Bites
- 1 1/2 cup Creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup Powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup Semisweet chocolate chips
- optional Extra pretzels for topping
1 cup Pretzels, crushed
- Place peanut butter in TupperWave Stack Cooker 1 3/4-Qt./1.75 L Casserole and microwave on high power 1 minute. Stir powdered sugar and 1 cup crushed pretzels into peanut butter. Add mixture to UltraPro 2-Qt./2 L Casserole Pan and press down until even.
Add chocolate, Set & Serve
- Microwave chocolate chips in 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until melted. Drizzle chocolate over peanut butter mixture and add additional pretzels for topping, if desired. Refrigerate until chocolate is set, about 10 minutes. Cut into squares using spatula and store in sealed Tupperware container until ready to eat.