Quinoa Breakfast Bowls
Breakfast & Brunch
1/2 cup multi-colored quinoa
1 1/4 cups water
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup chopped toasted pecans, divided
- 1/2 cup chia seeds, divided
- 2 bananas, peeled, chopped and divided
- 1/2 cup dark maple syrup, divided
Cook the quinoa
- In the base/water reservoir of the Tupperware Smart Multi-Cooker, stir together quinoa, water and salt. Place grains insert on top of base
- place grains seal on top of grains insert. Microwave on high power 8 minutes. Remove from microwave, let stand 10 minutes or until tender.
- Divide quinoa evenly between 4 bowls. Top each with cream, pecans, chia, bananas and maple syrup.