Quinoa & Pork Tenderloin Salad
Lunch & Dinner
- 5.6-oz./160 g package plain, uncooked quinoa
- 1/2 cup sliced, marinated artichoke hearts
- 1/4 cup sliced olives
- 1/2 bunch fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 tbsp. flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- As Required salt and pepper
2 lb./1kg pork tenderloin
Cook the pork
- Place water in water tray of Tupperware Smart Multi-Cooker. Place pork tenderloin in steamer base. Cover and microwave on high power 17 minutes, or until the pork tenderloin reaches an internal temperature of 165? F/74? C. Let rest 5 minutes, then slice thinly.
Cook the quinoa
- Prepare quinoa in the Tupperware Microwave Rice Maker according to the directions in the product insert (1 cup/235 mL quinoa, 2 cups/475 mL water. Microwave on high power for 5 min and let stand 15 minutes). Allow to cool and fluff with a serving spoon. Add artichoke hearts, olives, spinach, cherry tomatoes and parsley.
Season and serve
- In a small bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar, olive oil and garlic until well blended
- season with salt and pepper to taste and pour over salad. Stir to combine.