Lunch & Dinner
- 2 roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 15 oz. can can black beans, drained (1 3/4 cup)
- 1 1/2 cup cooked white rice
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 6 oz. queso de hoja, halved & chopped
- 1-cup crema acida (sour cream)
6 poblano peppers
Prep the Peppers
- Insert knife to remove stem with the seeds. Discard the seeds and save the stem. Repeat with all peppers.
Make the Filling
- Mix remaining ingredients except sour cream in medium bowl until well combined.
Stuff Peppers & Cook
- Stuff each pepper with rice mixture and, place 3 at a time, in Smart Multi-Cooker Shielded Colander. Add 400 mL/1 3/4 cup water to base/water reservoir. Place Shielded colander inside base and cover. Microwave on high power for 10�12 minutes. Repeat with remaining peppers and serve with sour cream and additional cheese if desired.