Tandem Roast Chicken & Potatoes
Lunch & Dinner
- 1 1/2 tbsp. DIY Steak & Chop Seasoning, divided
- 1 lb./455 g red potatoes, halved
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
4�5 lb./1.8�2.3 kg whole chicken
Prep and cook the layers
- Place chicken in base of UltraPro Roasting Pan. Season with 1 tbsp. DIY Steak & Chop seasoning. Invert Roasting Pan cover and place over base. Toss halved potatoes with olive oil and remaining Steak & Chop seasoning. Microwave on high power 20 minutes.
Brown and serve
- Unstack the potatoes and chicken and place both into oven at 425� F/220� C. Bake for 20�30 minutes or until internal temperature of chicken reaches 165� F/75� C and juices run clear. Let rest for 10 minutes before slicing.