Thyme And Sage Roasted Chicken
Lunch & Dinner
6 oz./175 g
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- 1 tsp. dried sage
- 1 tbsp. fresh rosemary, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. coarse kosher salt
- 1 (2�3 lb/1�1,3 kg) whole chicken
6 tbsp. butter, room temperature
Season the chicken
- Preheat oven to 425� F/218� C. Season chicken with salt and pepper. In a small bowl, combine butter, thyme, sage, rosemary, garlic, and salt. Rub 2 tbsp. of butter mixture over chicken skin. Rub remaining butter under the skin and inside the chicken cavity.
Roast the chicken and serve
- Place chicken in UltraPro Roasting Pan, breast side up. Microwave on high power 17 minutes. Remove from microwave, baste chicken with pan drippings
- transfer pan to oven. Bake 17 minutes or until golden brown and internal temperature registers 165� F/75� C on an instant read thermometer. Remove from oven. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.