Temps de préparation
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 small onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 poblano, deseeded and chopped
- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 15 oz. whole kernel corn, drained
- 15 oz. black beans
- 15.5 oz. fire roasted tomatoes
- 2 cups cooked turkey, diced
- 1 ½ cups vegetable stock
- ½ cup tomato sauce
- ½ tsp. ground cumin
- ½ cuillère à café de sel
- 3 tbsp. cornstarch
- 3 tbsp. cold water
Add all ingredients to base of Microwave Pressure Cooker except for cornstarch and water. Mix to combine, cover and lock in place.
- Microwave on high power for 20 minutes. At the end of cooking time let pressure release naturally.
- In small bowl mix cornstarch and cold water until cornstarch is fully dissolved. Uncover pressure cooker and add in cornstarch mixture. Cover and lock in place; return to microwave for an additional 5 minutes. Serve with toppings of choice and serve warm.