Microwave Pressure Cooker
Cook with pleasure without pressure
This revolutionary product answers a growing deman...
Cook with pleasure without pressure
This revolutionary product answers a growing demand for easy cooking solutions. It combines traditional pressure cooking methods with efficient microwave cooking; ensuring even heat distribution, improved food color, and fast cooking times.
What’s cool about it?
- Think of it as your slow cooker for the microwave, only MUCH faster!
- “Set & forget”: place ingredients in the base & cook in the microwave. No need to stir or check on anything while cooking!
- Combines microwaves with pressurized steam for faster, more efficient cooking. Improves food color retention during the cooking process.
- Save money by using inexpensive cuts of meat, with fabulous results. Because food is cooked faster, the Pressure Cooker also saves energy.
- Save time during the week: Prep meals the day before & cook in microwave later; there is no need to stir during the cooking process.
- Thanks to the pressure, you will now be able to cook recipes that where not possible with microwave cooking like lamb, veal, and beef stews, slow-cooked soups, certain dry beans (white beans, lentils etc.). You will spend less time in the kitchen.
What can I do with it?
- Great for stews, legumes, dense vegetables, and large cuts of meat.
- Prepare delicious goulash, lamb or veal stews, pork cheeks, borscht, fresh or frozen vegetable casseroles, and many more.
- Ideal for cooking food in liquid or preparing meals that require longer/hotter cooking methods.
- Prepare delicious risotto without having to stir all the time.
- Pressure cook dried legumes, one-pot meals & soups in minutes.
Dimensions (Metric/ US):
W 25.3 x H 16.5 x L 28.1 cm
W 10 x H 6.5 x L 11 inch
Volume (Metric / US):
3 L / 3 qt.
US 1200 / EU & AP 900 watts
- Can be recycled
- Dishwasher safe
- Do not use sharp or metal utensils
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Not freezer safeNot safe for use in the oven
- Not safe for use on the stovetop
- Not safe for use with grill/broil function
- Safe for use in the microwave
- Save time with faster cooking than ever, the Micro Pressure Cooker combines microwave cooking and pressure cooking to reach an inside temperature of 112°C and reduce the cooking times compared to only microwave cooking.
- 0 cooking skills required: Simple and without any supervision, place all ingredients in the Fast Cooker, pour liquid, set cover, and put it in the microwave.
- Safer than any other Pressure Cooker, thanks to the 3 integrated automatic safety system (pressure regulation valve, a pressure indicator valve that also functions as a safety valve, Silicone Gasket with over pressure release system), a bayonet locking system and an extra safe closing handle on the cover.
- Modern look: The decorative label with a very chic pattern gives an additional special touch to the product! It is suitable for serving on the table.
- Can cook dried beans in half the time in the microwave: soak overnight, rinse, add to the Pressure Cooker with water and microwave for 30 minutes.
- For quick and even cooking, cut meats and vegetables in small, equal sized pieces.
- Prick all foods that have a skin, like tomatoes, squash, and jacket potatoes and score whole fish or chicken breast. This will allow excess steam to escape and avoid heat concentration inside the foods.
- If the cut of meat you are using is shaped in such a way that it makes covering it with liquid impossible without going above the Max Fill line, cut it so that it is submerged and the liquid doesn't rise above the fill line.
- Cooking ingredients with starch. If you are cooking anything with starch – like risotto – rinse the grains until the water runs clear; this helps reduce the starch on the grains. It also helps prevent clogging of the gaskets.
- To optimize and save space in your cupboards, store your Micro Pressure Cooker open. Simply place the cover upside down and place the base on top of it.