Starters & Snacks
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
2 zucchini, cut into 2 in/5 cm pieces
- Preheat oven to 400� F/205� C. Place Silicone Baking Sheet with Rim on baking sheet
- set aside.
- Using SpeedyMando� Grater, secure the food guider into the body and place on top of medium sized bowl. Place a piece of zucchini into the food guider, position plunger on top and grate. Repeat with remaining zucchini. If needed, repeat with parmesan cheese.
- Place zucchini in clean microfiber towel and twist to wring out the excess moisture. You will need 1 cup grated and drained zucchini.
- Transfer grated zucchini and Parmesan cheese into mixing bowl and add remaining ingredients. Mix until well combined.
- Using a tbsp. shape the mixture into a ball and place on Silicone Baking Sheet with Rim. Bake 15 minutes or until golden brown.